Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Working Girl


So it's back to work for me. My vacation is now over, time to make some money. I've really enjoyed having the last 5 months off. I never planned to take it off, but it worked out great! Sadly, my day tomorrow starts at 6am wake up, be there at 7am. Full day of training with new people and it's always so awkward. No one really dares to talk to each other and there's always that one guy who thinks he's funny. Only the years have past and as I continue to get older, I became the oldest one in the class. I really wish that I could have waited it out for a supervisor position, but the bills keep coming and our account has only gotten smaller. I hate money, it controls everything!

I need to go grocery shopping, do some laundry and relax so I can somehow fall asleep by 10pm. I already can't wait until Friday! Wish me luck!

Pictured above is Paishance. When I was looking through my pictures, I saw this one and felt that it really shows my feelings for tomorrow.


This entry has 2 comments:

Good luck with your new job! You have some beautiful pictures in your journal and Pashaince is gorgeous, your friends are very lucky.Rebeccahttp://journals.aol.com/justaname4me2/InTheShadowOfTheIris/

Comment from justaname4me2 - 11/14/04 11:48 PM

working for the money sucks --- plain & simple. i hope tomorrow goes well for you. -=)journals.aol.com/aiibrat/Random

Comment from aiibrat - 11/14/04 10:32 PM

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!