Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

Fuck Tissue

Am I the only person on the planet that doesn't use tissue? Isn't that the same stuff as toilet paper? Just cut differently. Or even paper towels when in a pinch? Like a wet sneeze at work. Left over napkins do the same thing. Why is it that we have so many different versions of paper used to wipe up messes? i.e. Nose & eye boogers, phlem, dog poop & pee, yesterday's makeup, smashed bugs & spiders, spilled food/drink, etc...

I have only purchased tissue once in my life and it's because I liked the decorative box. They actually sell boxes to hide your "ugly" tissue boxes in! You can even design your own tissue box via Kleenex for $4.99. Seriously? I'm baffled. What a waste.

Stop buying "Tissue" and grab some toilet paper, stuff it where you will, be that a Fancy tissue box or in the standard cardboard one you already have instead of throwing yet more waste away!

Fuck Tissue!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome simply awesome ... well said.

Joey C Johnson said...

Hey Bunk mate! Thanks for commenting...it's about damn time you read my blog!

laters,

bottom bunk joey

Mr. E Mann said...

Yep, I agree...never use the stuff myself.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!