Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day - UPDATED!

It's Thanksgiving and I'm at work, boo on that.

UPDATE:


We had planned on having Boston Market Thanksgiving dinner, like we did our first Thanksgiving together, but apparently we had to order no later then Wednesday and they closed before I was off work. So by the time I got home and we went out to find dinner, our choices were the local Topless Bar, Liquor Store or Whata(ku-kah)Burger.

Grilled Chicken Sangwich, fries and Rootbeer

3 comments:

Codester said...

They should have stuffed him with Elmo.

Joey C Johnson said...

So it would be similar to a TurDucken? BigBirMo? I like it!

Mr. E Mann said...

LMAO!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!