Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Shout Out Saturday

I'm sorry, but I only have 20 minutes to post or I'll miss the deadline so it's another last minute post idea. If I get stumped on Saturday nights I'll be giving a shout out to blogs I love.

Tonight's shout out is for my brother Jason. He and my new sister in law, Pim recently moved to Singapore (she's from Thailand) and he started blogging so we could all follow his new life in a strange far away land.

It's been AWESOME reading about their travels and seeing Singapore in a whole new light with his regular photos and videos of tuk tuk, bike and cable car rides.

Following his blog is like being along for the ride. To see how cheap it would be to travel around, makes it all the more exciting and I can't wait to plan our first trip over there. I don't know if it will be next year, but soon, very soon!

So go and check out my brother Jason's Blog "Life in Sing" and you too, can go along for the ride!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool! i would love to go over there and do a shooting safari (cameras of course)...

good to see you're keeping up on the dailies! did you see the costumes? those kids were so cute!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!