Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Daily Progesterone Shots...fun

Thursday June 1, 2006 Got a call from the doctor’s, my progesterone level is 9 and the low should be 25. Not good! I’ll have to go in to the doctor’s office every day and get a Progesterone shot. On weekends, I have to take two pills in the morning and two at night. I will also have to go back to Sonora and get my blood drawn once a week to test my levels. Monday will be my next blood test day, perfect. I work late Sunday nights 4 PM to 1 AM. So I’m going to get home late Sunday and have to get up EARLY Monday for a blood test and my shot, nice. The things I’m willing to do to be a mommy. I can’t wait to be a mommy!

Can’t wait for Friday, it’s so hard not to call everyone! I want to scream it from the mountain tops!

I do have a new symptom. I’m hungry all the time! The only good thing about this is I’m starving for salads, for good food, lots and lots of healthy food. I don’t even want to think about fast food. I’m currently addicted to Roman Salads at Quiznos, so delicious!

3 comments:

Mr. E Mann said...

That's great to hear you're giving up the fast food. ;)
We all ate like shit for so many years!

Joey C Johnson said...

Not all fast food...just not as much. I'm not crazy! Sometimes a cheeseburger is all you need ;)

Good thing we don't live in Logan or SLC because I've been craving my favorite burger & onion rings from La Beau's! Not to mention Scone Cutter, Betos and Training Table!!! I guess I know where we'll be eating when we get to Utahrd!

Anonymous said...

When I was pregnant with Mat I started liking McDonalds (never liked it before) And I can't wait to eat Betos and Sconecutter too. Gotta love the Utah 24 hour munchies.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!