Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Monday, July 03, 2006

Dane Cook, nuff said.

I would be a little surprised if you didn't already know who Dane Cook is, but I'll forgive you if you don't. He's the No. 1 (Professional) Funny Fucker this year! (Jory, you're not professional so you are still the No. 1 (amateur) Funny Fucker!) I can't get enough of his comedy. Jory and I have been watching his Tourgasm on HBO every Sunday. Honestly it's the only reason I haven't cancelled HBO now that Big Love and The Sopranos seasons are over for the year. It's so hilarious, you should check it out.

Check Dane out on his website, www.DaneCook.com and listen to his podcast or clips of his CD "Retaliation". Or check him out on his MySpace or Tourgasm MySpace.

Here's a video so you can enjoy him now!

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!