Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Monday, July 31, 2006

We're Baaaack!

We made it home safely. Pictures and a real post coming soon!

Something I have to mention now about our trip to Utahrd was how much HOTTER it was than Phoenix the entire time we were there! Last Thursday it was 94° in PHX and 105° in SLC! I won't start about the humidity quite yet.

By the way...it was a beautiful 94° today in Phoenix!

And our forecast for the rest of the week...

Tue 94°F/78°F
Wed 98°F/79°F
Thur 99°F/81°F
Fri 96°F /77°F

I'm can't tell you how many times I was asked, "How are you enjoying the 120° weather in Arizona?" Which I always responded with, I don't know, I've never experienced 120°F anywhere! In fact, did you know it's cooler in PHX right now than it is here in UT?
BAM!
Take that Bitches!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

here comes the waaaaambulance!

BTW, yesterday and today's been in the 70s and 80s

Unknown said...

Here comes the reality-Pootah sucks ass. Some of the people are OK and even fun to be around, but, as a whole the state of Pootah is a shitty little hole with crappy weather and lots of religious zealots and endless freeway construction.

Of course it was in the 70/80's-WE LEFT TOWN!

Joey C Johnson said...

Tom forgot to mention that it was in the 70's and 80's because it was a RAINY day!

We love you Tom, thanks for the waaaaambulance, send cheese next time.

Mr. E Mann said...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! I can't tell you how nice it is to be the fuck out of UT! What a shitty, religious dump where the average IQ is about 50 (and only because of the few smart people bringing up the curve)! Land of ETERNAL construction where it only takes one of the UT idiots to cause massive delays to every other driver!
I say: If it wasn't for the few good friends and family we still care to see I could care less if the entire state was wiped from the face of the earth!

Also, it feels great to be able to walk outdoors without pouring sweat and needing a damn shower 10 minutes after your last one! Wonderful to be home! ;)

I'll be making a giant post and loading up the pics in the next day or two so check the blog and I'll be checking back for your post.

Joey C Johnson said...

I promise to post the pics this weekend. I took over 300 pics on this trip...most of them during the dart game. LOL

Anonymous said...

hee hee Eric had to erase some of the dart pics on our camera so we had room to take more pics the next day.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!