Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My First Shot

Friday June 2, 2006
I went to the doctor’s office today expecting to wait an hour for my first shot. The lady sitting to my left was complaining to someone on the phone that she had been waiting over an hour. I almost felt bad when they called me in after only 15 minutes.

The nurse, my favorite nurse took me back and gave me my shot. She said that I’ll want to ice it for 10 minutes, heat it for 10 minutes and repeat. She said to do this twice a day every day I get shots otherwise I will be in a lot of pain. I don’t know where I’m going to find all the time to do this. I already have to get up 2 hours early to go to the office and get my shot before work. I don’t have time to ice/heat/ice/heat my hips Damnit!

Oh and the best part, the shots are going to make me drowsy. Now isn’t that exciting? It will be like taking a sleeping pill and trying to stay awake while I drive to work and sit at my desk forcing myself not to fall face first on my desk. I can’t wait.

2 comments:

Mr. E Mann said...

It's good that you'll get something so rewarding for all that shit you are going through!

Joey C Johnson said...

Yep, I remind myself of that everytime I'm feeling like shit!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!